Besides, I can dream without an actual ticket in hand....What would I do with some portion of $500,000,000 (is that even spelled right?)?
- Pay off our rental house, and sell it to the current tenants for the appraised value.
- Help hubby 'get rid' of the car and boat that don't run right, but he says no one will buy while they're busted.
- Put a bathroom in our basement (it's half-way done already).
- Repay all owed money (student loans, mortgage...).
- Get hubby a fun daily driver car.
- Buy myself some new clothes - the expensive kind that fit well ;)
- Get my teeth re-done.
- Get some bedroom furniture for Jack (poor boy has no dresser still!).
- Move the current living room furniture to the basement, and let hubby pick out a sectional like he wants for the living room.
- Find a dining room set and a kitchen set that I love.
- Have stairs built up to the attic above the garage, like our neighbors have.
- Design our dream deck/patio and have it put on the back of our house (and the old one removed/destroyed).
- Have the kids' play structure refinished.
- Get Maggie an awesome hermit crab set-up :)
- Start getting my fingernails done regularly again.
- And my toenails too :D
Post a Comment