- What a busy week! I think I did a really good job of staying on top of the things I wanted to accomplish :)
- Today only has one thing on the original list (volunteering in Maggie's classroom), but then I still need to go to the post office, which should necessitate a trip to the credit union. It's also payday, so I should go get some groceries. Maybe some yummy city chicken for dinner?
- My last few Decembers have been nutso-crazy with chocolate tasting parties. Not working weeknights usually left me with very little to do in December. It's a blessing and a curse...
- I am still putting together my own party with local orders, so I expect to make a few deliveries in the next couple weeks :)
- Oh! I do need to get Maggie's advent jars ready today. We have an awesome advent calendar my parents made (originally for my brother and I when we were little). I'll get a picture up of it another day. The point is, she opens one baby food jar each day from December 1 until Christmas. The jars, unfortunately, do not magically fill themselves. Mimi gave me stuff for some of them, and I need to take care of the rest today :)
- First things first - I NEED to get in the shower and get ready to go! I took Maggie to the bus stop for the first time in ages, and now I need to get back in my morning groove.
- Later today, I also get to start working on my 12 days of Christmas posts. It's fun making a wish list for yourself.
- It turned out to be a really good thing I didn't buy a lottery ticket the other day. This way I had a dollar ready to give Maggie for bagel day this morning. We've only missed one so far (well, one when she was at school and forgot, and one when she was home instead).
- I still have one more box of holiday decorations to go through. Hopefully today I can get that done as well and put the giant rubbermaid tote back in the basement.
- I'm ready for the weekend!
30 November 2012
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The advent jars were always fun. Dad found a box of Christmas stuff from Grandma's I think. I'll have to go through that before I bring up stuff from the basement.
Post a Comment