- I'm so flipping tired right now, I'm afraid I may take random to a whole new level.
- And I still have to bake a batch of cookies before I go to bed.
- The baby had BETTER sleep tonight. In the bed. Peacefully.
- I need to mail a catalog to Nichole. I was ready to do it the other day, but I ran out of catalogs the day before they were due to be delivered.
- I really hope hubby is feeling cooperative tomorrow. I need to have both kids clean, dressed, ready-for-pictures and out the door by 8:30am.
- I also hope tomorrow afternoon's chocolate party is pretty successful, with bookings and a recruit (hey, once I started on my wish list, I figured I should make it complete). And I hope a lot of people pay with credit cards so I can submit their orders right away and get paid next week. :)
- I've kind of stalled out on straightening the office. And will probably stay this way til at least October. After this busy weekend, next weekend is twice as busy. Ugh.
- I'd like to start utilizing the bag I got at conference in July. It's a cool bag.
- Comcast brought us a cable box today that isn't HD ready. Morons.
- Whew. Made it to 10 :)
14 September 2012
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment