- Jewelry shelves done so I could hang up all my new necklaces that I received today :)
- Desk cleared off.
- Chocolate literature sorted and expired stuff thrown out.
- Car washed.
- Upstairs vacuumed.
- Chocolate storage closet downstairs vacuumed.
- Business organizer updated (I know what this means...)
- Maggie's stuffed animal holder completed.
- My framed painting picked up from Jo-Ann's and hung on the dining room wall.
- Find a dresser for Jack's room and put his clothes away accordingly.
- Clear off the top of my dresser (including discarding old/unused jewelry).
- Start hanging pictures/artwork on the wall up the stairs.
- Clean off the kitchen counter that collects anything assumed to be mine or the kids'.
07 June 2012
I'm just going for pie-in-the-sky today. I'd really like to get a lot of stuff done, and even started straightening a bit in the office, but if I could snap my fingers and have 13 things magically done, here's the first 13 things I'd name (quickly, just off the top of my head...).