- I have been totally thinking today was a Monday all day. Mostly because we all got back from my Dove Chocolate training at 3AM today, so now I feel like it's a 'fresh week.' It's not.
- While winding down my business somewhat and waiting for the baby to get here, I quit ordering supplies. Now I have six events in the next 30 days or so, and I'm using the LAST of my catalogs and milk chocolate for my party tomorrow - whoops!!
- Training was FANTASTIC! I'm ready to call everyone I've ever met in the next week or so to tell them about their last chance for our $79 business kit! Don't worry - I'll be posting it here again too. It's a great opportunity to join the chocolate business in time for our busiest selling season, and you'll recoup your investment by doing just one average party!
- I'm excited to go pick out a Halloween costume with Maggie this weekend...
- Have you seen the Edible Arrangements fruit bouquets for Halloween? Adorable! I just saw them on a TV commercial while nursing Jack earlier this evening.
- I busted open a box of PB&Chocolate Truffles tonight while I'm getting stuff ready for my show tomorrow - YUM!
- I feel kinda bad. We ended up all going out of town for my training this week, so I forgot to order something from Maggie's fundraiser for school. She wanted to get the flashlight keychain that's a reward for selling five items...a friend on Facebook bought four items, but I totally dropped the ball as mom and bought nuthin. Sorry kid. I'll try to do better next time.
- Jack's first newborn portraits are done, but I sat around trying to get the oven repaired...again...instead of being able to go pick them up today. Hopefully tomorrow. Then I want to get a frame and hang my favorite one up, of course.
- And the oven. Ugh. It smells like gas when I use it again. Unfortunately the repair place did call to try and send someone out, but I was nursing and couldn't get to the phone. Then they left a message, but it was on my Google voice instead of my phone's voicemail, and I didn't check the computer again soon enough to get the message.
- I've really got to get back on the ball lately!
21 October 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment