- I have a constant 'stitch' on my left side, near the back. Ouch.
- The cat wants to be fed, but I don't want to go back down the stairs til I'm done with this. Sorry, Audrey!
- I've had a tic in my left eye for almost a week. Pretty annoying.
- I hope I'm not usually this whiny :(
- I've watched a little bit of Top Gear with hubby lately. It's amusing.
- As a result a whopping half-episode of Top Gear the other night, everyone in my dreams that night spoke with a British accent. This has much more impact if you realize how much more frequently I dream when pregnant.
- Maggie had a ball visiting her preschool today. I can only imagine how much she's going to love the real thing starting next week.
- I'm excited to say I'm having the new baby's (and Maggie's!) placenta encapsulated. There's a company a few hours away who will be coming to do it after the baby is born.
- I was also pretty happy to realize the great deals we got at Carter's outlet store in the mall closest to us the other night. The mall is really big so I haven't been able to 'stroll' around much, but I was glad to get a bunch of what we needed ;)
- Are you familiar with Ooma home phone service? We're considering it, so collecting opinions from anyone who uses it, or knows someone who does. Thanks!
09 September 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment