Some highlights of the conference included being named #10 in the WHOLE COMPANY for my number of shows held last year (from July 1, 2010 until June 30, 2011). I did 63 shows, and was awarded a beautiful custom bracelet on stage at our banquet on Friday night. I was shaking when they announced my name - I was so excited!!
I also got a special tote bag containing a key ring and some of our new products for maintaining consistency of at least $1000 each month in sales. This was my original goal for the year and I feel great to have reached it!
The part that can be most exciting for anyone reading is all of our new products and promotions! We're planning a trip that can be earned by all chocolatiers - it's an all-inclusive vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic next May and you can bet I'll be there!
We also announced some new products, including:
- Coco-Caramel Crunch,
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolates with Caramel,
- White-Chocolate Pear Flavored Cider,
- Saigon Swirl Cinnamon Roll Mix, and the return of two favorites from last fall -
- Spiced White Sipping Chocolate, and
- Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Baking Mix.