- For the next major holiday (Mothers' Day?) I want the full version of Adobe, and a class so I can use it correctly. There are flyers in my head that need to be made!
- I want a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
- My mouse is acting up, but I think it's in my best interests. I'm not going to top my high score in Bejeweled Blitz again this week, so I should focus on my to-do list.
- I also want a fresh artichoke, boiled and dipped in butter. YUMMO!!
- I had my nails manicured/painted at an event I worked last Saturday, and they're still chip-free! Yay!! I usually have to touch up every day or every other day when I use my base coat, two coats of color and top coat. I just don't have that professional touch.
- I feel like I have like 26 hours of work to finish in the next 20 hours (not counting sleep), but I'm getting too tired to even imagine where to start.
- I started reading a team-building book, but their idea of team building is so much more corporate than my direct-sales vision that I don't think I'll read much more. I'll skip ahead to the last chapter, though, which is written by a direct sales motivator and tries to tell how direct sales team building applies to the corporate world.
- Maggie loved seeing 'The Ugly Duckling' tonight, but she was a little confused. The play was re-written using a flamingo in a family of penguins, so Maggie couldn't figure out which one was supposed to be a duck. ;)
- Frozen Peanut Butter Patties aren't as good as room temperature ones. Too bad they don't thaw faster.
- I still can't wait for spring. I'm so tired of being cold :(
04 March 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
find out how they did your nails. I polish mine and within an hour they start to chip or it peels off. I always thougth it was because I have too much oil in my system - nails. :( Good thing they're not horrible looking - naked.
Post a Comment