- Prepare 20 lapboards and an extra 5 - 10 catalogs with order forms.
- Bake gingerbread cookies.
- Shower & dress.
- Actually do something with hair and makeup.
- Eat lunch (maybe my yummy leftover beef stew from last night?).
- Re-organize cooler of Dove samples.
- Make sure there's plenty of goodies in my 'magic basket' for people to pick prizes for their orders of $50 or more.
Luckily it's not too much, but it all has to get done. If I get any extra time, I should prep for the meeting tomorrow so I don't have to do it when we get home tonight. We'll see...
And I made sure to put lunch on my list. Show times always overlap my idea of dinner, so I need to eat something during the day! If you joined me as a chocolatier and started skipping meals, you could be busy all day too, and not just be killing time by reading lipofuze reviews or something (cuz no one else is doing anything today, right?).