Tammy over at Crazy Mom With 4 Boys tagged me to answer four questions of her choosing, and then make up my own four questions and tag four other bloggers to answer them :) Easy enough - right?
First Tammy's four questions:
1. What is you favorite TV show? I have a few favorites, but none of them are on currently :(
I've liked Rock of Love (any season), 24 (all seasons!), and actually have Dark Angel (both seasons) on DVD.
2. If you could have anything in the world for dinner what would it be? Usually steak. Or sometimes seafood.
3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Hmm...I always have a hard time with questions like this. I like my life, what if changes I made changed how happy I am with my life? Scary...
4. What is your favorite number or color and why is it your favorite? I've always loved the number 13 (I never thought of a real reason for it to be my favorite, but it is my birthday), and usually like dark colors like black. But I like pink too :) Go figure.
Now it's my turn to ask four questions:
1) If someone were getting you a gift today, what would you most like to receive?
2) If you had $500 to give to one local charity, who would you give it to and why?
3) What's your favorite: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate?
4) Say you've got a magic gift certificate good for one gift, but it can't be for yourself or anyone in your immediate family...what gift would you get, and for whom?
And to answer these four questions, I tag:
Shannon and Randy at Life in the Smith Lane,
Jodi at My Life as Mama Jodi,
AnnMarie at Rudstrom Family Blog, and
Wendy at Rambling Unsettled Vagabond.