- I booked another December show last night. Go, me!
- Maggie just started fingerpainting (with the color wonder fingerpaints and paper) yesterday. She won't stop telling everyone we see that she fingerpainted :)
- I love being busy, but it gets to be mildly stressful when I'm too busy to stand by my 'making phone calls' schedule. I always like to call everyone back within 24 hours, but yesterday I had to leave for an event by 3PM, which killed any evening callbacks for the three people who called me Wednesday night while we were out. :(
- I just found out last night that a Red Knapp's Restaurant is open in Clarkston as well as Oxford (where we usually go). This may be the best news I heard all day.
- I also just realized as I'm going through my sign-ups and stuff from last night that I spent a few minutes talking to someone who's name is the same as my maiden name. Huh. I'll have to call her and tell her. :)
- I won THREE raffle prizes last night. Yay!!
- The month is almost half over and I don't have any new team members yet. Who loves chocolate? Who is un- or under-employed? Who would like being their own boss? Start now for just $49!
- I didn't realize until Thursday morning that one of my relatively new Facebook friends didn't add me because I graduated high school with her sister-in-law, but because she was the organizer of the event I did last night. Sometimes I'm sort of a dork.
- I think I found the dress I want to get for holiday stuff this year. It's a knit wrap around from Victoria's Secret. I'll put a picture in another post. Last time I tried to put a picture in my 10 list, it wonked it all up :D
- If I order the dress, I'm totally all about ordering more of the underwear I've decided I like. Oh yeah.
12 November 2010
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment