This week's title on Thursday Thunks is I See Dead People!
1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why? Disneyworld? Some days I'd just be thrilled to be where I'm supposed to be on time! Hahaha...
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest? Depends on the secret. I can't think of anything I would keep a secret, but I never say never. Never.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme. I'm running out of odd/interesting facts....I absolutely love having my nails looking polished and pretty.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' BS) - what are they? These things always feel so serious for me. What if I blow it?? Okay, here goes. 1) Better hair. 2) More energy. 3) Enough money to get the things I see that I want :)
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you? Not really. More room wouldn't be bad, but the horrors of moving outweigh the limited space. But we'll probably move anyway.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at. I don't usually read comic strips. Does Happy Tree Friends count? They crack me up. (I'll warn you, there's cartoon gore involved.)
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven? Heaven? I don't think I'm done here yet - see you next time around!
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be? I have no idea. If I'm dead, how is this my problem? :P
9. Word association time! What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure? An island.
10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say? It's a receipt from Speedway.
11. Would you like to guest host Thunks one week? Answer “yes” here and email us here! If the answer is “no” who do you think would be a great guest host? Nah. And I don't know who would be a great guest host...