Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!
26. Do you like someone? Sure. I like lots of people.
27. The last song you listened to? The Martha Speaks theme song?
28. What time of day were you born? 9:06 AM
29. What’s your favorite number? 13
30. Where did you live in 1987? My parents' house.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Sure.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work at RepairClinic.com.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Can't remember the last time it happened, actually.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I try to be.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I've already got three...I'm not sure anymore where I'd get a next one.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Probably German, so I'd understand my husband when he tries talking to me in German..
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yup. Probably will soon.
39. Are you touchy feely? Nope.
40. What’s your life motto? It's all okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My diamond earrings (there are three of them :) )
42. What’s your favorite town/city? I don't think I really have one. I like lots of different places. It's all about being happy where you are.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A drink last night at the bar.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I don't remember. I do mail notes with lots of stuff I send out.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I think I could if I had to, but I never have so far.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I don't even know who I'd consider my first love...
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Just a couple generations - not far.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I got dressed up last night to go to my 20-year high school reunion.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My leg still kind of hurts from where I slammed it in the car door three weeks ago.
50. Have you been burned by love? Hasn't everyone?