Today Sunday Stealing ripped this meme not from a blogger but from some regular Sunday Stealing meme players. They asked for original questions last week and the players delivered! We believe we’ve got everyone in the credits. If we missed you, let us know! The star players who submitted questions were: Hooting Anni, Niko, Wendy, Melanie, Ace, Bambie, Zoan, Dixie Chick, Lynette from A Blog in the Rough, The Gal, Katie, Hazel, Me, Mark from An Erie Tapestry, Mamo Ko, Cat., Noelle, Kwizgiver, Shakaku, Catch Her in the Wry, Brandt, Debster, Zh3en22, Americanising Desi and Kathy. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunday Stealing Player's Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? We don't have a dog!
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? It's all okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end!
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol? I'm pleading the fifth.
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person? Gosh, I really don't know.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? Love em. Sometimes I feel like I'm sort of slacking to be putting so many on my blog, but they address a lot of things I wouldn't think to write about.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now. I'm imagining that darn jingle from the end of Angry Birds as I finish each question.
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? Swagbucks!
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? Either Ringo or John...
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? They'd have to kill me first.
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later? Definitely later.
11. What is your favorite fast food? Hmm....Nothing really stands out. I suppose it depends what I'm in the mood for.
12. What was your favourite game as a child? Does reading count as a game?
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible? Twos were wonderful around our house :)
14. Describe your favorite family member. Both of them for different reasons.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? I'm not a breakfast fan. Cold pizza is always good. If we're out I get either eggs over medium or an omelet.
16. What food is better the day after it was made? Chili, definitely.
17. What was your last big purchase? My camera in June.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it? I'm married. It isn't that I don't 'really enjoy' it, but there's a lot more to it ;)
19. Why are there memes? To keep me out of trouble on Saturday night!
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) Lazy Daisy.
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it? Nah.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? Today? There have been a bunch of 9/11 tributes, of course.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? Getting married the first time. So I got un-married.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? Make lemon drop shots! Yum :D
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself? I don't think I'm much different.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? Matthew. But my younger brother's name isn't Matthew either, so I guess the moment passed.