Thanks for the tag, Lady Sinstral! I can't remember the last time I was tagged - glad to feel back in the loop ;)
1. Why did you start blogging? Wow, really? Way back in...March 2002 I started blogging because I had been spending a ton of my internet time on WrittenByMe.com (or maybe .org? Whatever) and it went away. So I decided to try out one of these here new-fangled bloggy thingys.
2. If you could travel any where in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why? Somewhere warm and tropical, with a really slow pace. Cuz that's just how I'd like to roll.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what? Hmm....The first one who always comes to mind is Mr. Johnson. After he was my teacher, I was his teacher's aid for two terms. One of them was during a really tough time and he sort of let me coast through that term. I needed the mental break and I'll always appreciate him.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do? I don't know. Maybe like that cute guy who picks up people at the grocery store and takes them home to make dinner for them and their family? (shut up - it's a real show!) Or a designer/organizer person. I'm not after a 'famous' person, but some mad skillz that I'm lacking...
5. Toilet paper — over or under? Over. Because the other way is wrong.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible. I'm not sure. I'm afraid to say anything because I wouldn't want to lose most of what I have in my life right now. Who knows what one little change could cause...
7. Tell about your pets — if any. We have one fluffy calico cat named Audrey. Audrey takes way more abuse from Maggie and in much better spirits than I ever expected.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.) I live in a suburb outside Detroit.
Hey - I remember this part! Now I get to tag more people :)
Stacey at All Stace, All the Time
Carolyn at carolyn's lost sanity
Marty at Don't Take the Repeats
Wendy at Rambling Unsettled Vagabond
Judi at Where the Road Takes Us
Jodi at My Life as Mama Jodi