Today's meme is ripped off from a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl's Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It has 65 questions, so we'll do it in parts. Link back to Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My eyes. I put on the makeup remover before I get in, and wipe it off with the wet washcloth once I get in the shower.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? White. And it says 'Maggie's Mommy' in big letters.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? That would be Maggie, and I'll do it again a hundred times a day :)
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Guilty of wasting time when I should get ready for everything else I need to accomplish today!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? My 'Booking Lead Calls' folder.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? That I'll confess to? ;) I don't really remember many of my dreams. Sorry!
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing.
10. Do you floss? Yes.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Just cabbage...
12. Are you emotional? Only on the inside.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not sure...Not that I remember.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite it. Otherwise I'm too slow and it melts all over. I hate that.
15. Do you like your hair? Not really. It's at that horrible in-between length.
16. Do you like yourself? Yup.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Nah. I'm too busy to keep up with my real friends - why add a stranger to the commitment list?
18. What are you listening to right now? The clothes dryer and the tv down the hall.
19. Are your parents strict? Hard to say. I'm 38, so no one really tells me what to do anymore ;)
20. Would you go sky diving? Probably not. There are a lot of other things I'd rather spend my money on first.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yup.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Local celebs a few times, but no one 'really' famous!