This week's Sunday Stealing was taken from a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it from diek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time...
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Married for four years...I think it's serious.
02) What was your dream growing up? I don't remember any one dream being long-term. I wanted to be a nanny for a little bit, and a professional whistler (okay, I may still have that one), maybe a teacher for a few minutes, or a writer, or an accountant....
03) What talent do you wish you had? Hey, I'm kinda talented on my own, I'll have you know....but I wish I could cook (or maybe I wish I had the motivation to cook).
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? A Southern Comfort and Coke, tall please. Or a lemon drop shot. Hahahaha...
05) Favorite vegetable? Artichoke.
06) What was the last book you read? The last book I finished reading was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
07) What zodiac sign are you? Gemini.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Four holes in my left ear. Three holes in my right ear. A sun tattoo on my left hip/front area. A moon tattoo on my right hip/front area. A daisy tattoo colored like the American flag on the outside of my right ankle.
09) Worst Habit? Short attention span/procrastinating.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I recognized you, sure!
11) What is your favorite sport? To watch, hockey or maybe drag-racing.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic!
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? We're back to #10 - I would probably just stand there, or hopefully have my book with me so I could read to pass the time. I'd feel weird talking to you if I didn't recognize you.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Death and the destruction of childhood innocence.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I'm quite disturbed by the honey bear. It ain't natural.
16) Do you have any pets? One cat, Audrey.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I usually don't bother to answer the door if it's not someone I know, or a delivery of some sort.
18) What was your first impression of me? You seem to think I know you...
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Most of em are cute.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? For now, I'm ready for long hair again (just so I can put it up in a bun and have it out of my way, but still...).
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Probably crime partner. Much more fun ;)
22) What color eyes do you have? Blue.
23) Ever been arrested? No.
24) Bottle or can soda? Bottle. Or can. Or Coke in a glass with grenadine.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Set some aside so I could pay monthly bills without having to make as much moneh. Buy a Canon SLR. Get some summer clothes.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Home :)
27) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Hmmm...read? I'd like to scrapbook, but I never seem to have enough spare time to set up, do it, and clean up.
29) Do you swear a lot? Depends on my mood. Usually I try not to because I'm usually with my daughter. Last night I was swearing a lot, because I could on our girls' night out.
30) Biggest pet peeve? It's a Michigan one. I'm filled with rage when I see someone with the license renewal sticker in the middle of their car license plate instead of in the corner where it belongs. I'm upset just writing about it.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Real.
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Sometimes.
33) Favorite and least favorite food? I'm not really all that into food. I do like a good steak, or vegetables with lots of butter. I'm not a fan of spicy food.
34) Do you believe in God? I believe in lots of gods, and in the divinity in every living thing.
35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? I'll have to check into it...