Today's Saturday 9 is Changes.
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could. I wish I could stay more focused. And had a flat stomach again.
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle? Maggie, of course.
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? I like good surprises :) I'm not so fond of bad surprises.
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant? I got a package of books from USPS last week.
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why? i have a hard enough time remembering the name I've got sometimes - I don't want to try and remember another one!
6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that? Yes.
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o? Nope. Very bad idea.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did? I don't remember ever playing Truth or Dare!
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done? Nothing that I'll admit here! My mom's reading! Hahahaha
If you've owned a Chrysler, Dodge, JEEP, or Ram vehicle you should be familiar with the name *MOPAR*, which is a division of Fiat Chrysler Automobile's (F...
1 week ago