It's time for Sunday Stealing!
This week's meme was stolen from Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness (doesn't that just roll off your tongue?!). Sunday Stealing is calling it the Me Me Meme. Feel free to hop over to Sunday Stealing and join in!
1. Never in my life have I been: a good athlete.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: just one? My daughter, when she sets her little mind to it!
3. High school was: 20 years ago.
4. When I’m nervous I: giggle.
5. The last song I listened to was: I'm not sure. The stereo's playing in the background, but nothing is really standing out.
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: I didn't have a maid of honor the first two times - what makes you think I'd pick one if I were getting married now?
7. My hair is: still a mess today. I need to do something with it before I leave in an hour or so.
8. When I was 5: was a while ago. I don't remember much.
9. Last Christmas: Maggie got her dollhouse :)
10. I should be..: putting stickers on postcards. Don't worry - I'll get to it!
11. When I look down I see: show folders.
12. The happiest recent event was: playing with Maggie at the birthday party yesterday.
13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: confused, since I'd know nothing about myself...only watched the show a few times in passing.
14. By this time next year: anything's possible!
15. My current gripe is: I need guest lists from at least one hostess ASAP!
16. I have a hard time understanding: political stuff that doesn't interest me.
17. There’s this girl I know that: has legs. And mermaid arms.
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my husband. Or my mom, if I couldn't find my husband.
19. Take my advice: It's all okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
20. The thing I want to buy: is a new camera.
21. If you visited the place I was born: you may as well stop by and visit me too, since you'd be pretty close.
22. I plan to visit: New Orleans again.
23. If you spent the night at my house: you'd be sleeping on the couch, since we don't have a spare room.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: I felt like it.
25. The world could do without: people who put their license plate renewal sticker in the wrong place.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: french kiss him.
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: is business supplies. Postcards, stickers, and chocolate, of course!
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: was dinner yesterday - thanks, hubby!
29. My favorite blonde is: Charlotte in The Princess and the Frog.
30. My favorite brunette is: sort of a reddish auburn.
31. My favorite red head is: Ariel.
32. My middle name is: Nancy.
33. In the morning I: wake up.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: something small like fish. Because if pigs could fly, think of the mess if they left 'pig droppings' as they flew overhead...
35. Once, at a bar: Huh? Only once? Probably a few times more than that.
36. Last night I was: asleep before midnight.
37. There’s this guy I know who: can do a lot of magic fixing cars.
38. If I was an animal I’d be: less talkative.
39. A better name for me would be: hard to choose. I'm sort of used to the one I've got.
40. Tomorrow I am: going to the post office.
41. Tonight I am: going bowling!
42. My birthday is: June 13, the day after hubby's birthday!