Saturday 9: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them? Within the last week, I'm sure.
2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss. Oh my goodness. I think I was in my first boyfriend's car. I'd imagine that's pretty typical?
3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date? I'm not picky - it's more about the company than the activity.
4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”? As long as I can't hear the baby crying, it's not really important to me. ;)
5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner? Yikes - that certainly is a broad question...but the first thing that comes to mind is that we've traveled the world together :)
6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”? Days that end in 'y'. But only with my husband.
7. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Not recently.
8. What's missing from your life? That winning lottery ticket...
9. Are you a giver or taker? A giver. But the question makes me wonder - would anyone honestly describe themself as a taker? Huh..
I'd take a new car right about now, so I wouldn't have put that stupid oil filter adapter back on the car. :(
Becki! You've never kissed a stranger? Well, it's too late now. Put it at the top of your "to do" list for your next lifetime. Yowza!
It's okay, Maryellen - I just said 'not recently.'
I quit kissing strangers once I got married!
Post a Comment