Saturday 9: Sam's Last Stand of 2009
1. What did you think of 2009? Wow. Honestly 2009 was pretty darn rough.
2. What do you think was the news story of the year? Hahahaha...I don't really watch much news. I'm so afraid if I post any of the stories that come to mind, someone will laugh at my ignorance, so I'll leave this one blank. "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about? Plenty! Maybe why I don't watch much news. Most of the celeb and entertainment stuff gets annoying fast. Twilight? Yeah, I saw it, but I didn't scream a single time. Just a movie, folks. Jon and Kate? Don't need to feel like a dirty voyeur by being dragged into their personal life non-stop. Tiger? If he slept with everyone who's saying he did, he wouldn't have had any time to play golf! Again, it's his business, not mine.
4. What was your favorite song of 2009? I'm so stuffed up on holiday carols right now that nothing else comes to mind!
5. What did you accomplish this year? Wow! Most of my 'accomplishments' are actually Maggie's, ya know? Although my chocolate business has been pretty successful, and that's my work!
6. Did you learn anything new this year? Of course!
7. What are you looking forward to in the new year? More fun with Maggie! She'll be turning three in July, and every day she's learning and showing me something new!
8. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? No special plans. And I'm quite okay with that!
9. What's the best thing you ever did on a New Year's Eve? I usually enjoy whatever I choose to do! Last year hubby took me to see Wicked - what an awesome show!! A few years I spent partying it up at my parents' - that's always fun and low-pressure :)