- Free Chocolate Friday!! Thanks, Mars!
- Sometimes I miss the 'me' I used to be and wonder how she'd fit in now. You know - what would happen if I showed up at the orientation for the parent and toddler playgroup wearing the 'Damn right I've been naughty - now spank my evil butt' t-shirt that I used to wear to the bar?
- Half of the lighted word 'Wendy's' on the Wendy's on Wixom Road was burned out when I drove by tonight. All I could think was, "Dan Gilbert would be pissed."
- I'm hoping to get paid today for a side job I did recently. I really need new shoes. The sole fell off my shoes that I wear to shows last night...for like the fourth time. Glue isn't doing it anymore. I'd like to go find some shoes that will work for my shows and for the wedding we're going to at the end of the month. But I need the money first.
- Now that I'm paying more attention, I know why Maggie says, "Shit." She learned it from me, and I seem to reinforce it frequently. Shit. I mean, "Oops."
- It's not too late to order chocolate from the shows I'm putting in this weekend!
- I just sprayed some chloraseptic that was probably like ten years old on my poor aching throat. It seems to be working. I hope it doesn't kill me. And why is 'septic' in the name anyway? Kind of creepy if you ask me.
- I keep planning to have a couple days of tuna fish sandwiches and Cheez-Its for lunch, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe next week...
- So Maggie and I watched Bambi (or at least most of it) the other morning. Never. Again. I dozed a bit in the middle, only to wake up in time to see Bambi shot and the forest catching on fire. Yeah. Great kids' movie. She could watch war clips on CNN if that's the impression I wanted to give her. Ugh.
- The chloraseptic doesn't last nearly long enough. Maybe if it were fresher?
11 September 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the award! Hope you feel better soon, Mom and Dad would say gargle salt water and make sure you get some garlic in there some where...
Ok, love the "shit" comment and the naughty t-shirt! :-) I agree with the salt water. But it also only works temporarily. Hope you feel better! And hope to see you soon. :-)
LOL was imagining the "other" you... Maybe have to come down and have a lady cousins' night out or something...
Hi, I Facebooked you but I do want to Order those caramels from you. I'm not sure I can wait til I have a party in October! Let me know if there is still time!
Mmmm .... Chocolate ....
I’m doing my rounds and just wanted to pop by and thank you for commenting at my blog last month (August). I appreciate your input.
Post a Comment