- Change the sheets on the bed
- Put the laundry in the washer into the dryer
- Bring in the recycle bin from the curb (did they ever even come to empty it yesterday?)
- Wash off the carseat from the ice cream cone she ate there yesterday
- Make nacho dip for tonight
- Make brownies for tonight
- Switch fresh dishclothes/towels into the kitchen
- Pick up Maggie's toys from the living room
01 July 2009
To-Do List, Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Well, I already got sucked into the computer longer than I was supposed to...the baby is down for her nap, and I have a nice long list to finish before my mom comes to watch her so I can go get my hair done (yay!)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, save something for me to do lol.
I love this list. It sounds like such a typical day at home... Today is my day off and I was thinking I need to embrace being a housewife and stay at home mom today. We need to stop and enjoy these little tasks, don't we? Enjoy your day!
Love the list! Have fun getting your hair done!
Happy July first!
Hope you finished with your to-do list!
Post a Comment