- I've decided (yes, this late in the game) to take Harriet's Comment Challenge. We'll see how close I can get.
- I have been accomplishing so much this week, but still not as much as I'd like. I still need to finish cleaning the living areas and spruce up the bathroom again before the party on Sunday.
- The prediction for rain tomorrow is up to 90%. This would definitely screw up our boating plans. Quite a bummer, since we were meeting up with a bunch of people for an annual owner's rally. Of course, I'm not sure if we're even registered, since the call I made to them on Monday was never returned...
- I'm so proud to be sitting next to two WRAPPED presents for Maggie. See, I'm notorious for presenting gifts in plastic bags, or in some other way not wrapped...but I really want to watch my big two-year-old unwrap at her party :)
- I hope Maggie doesn't get up at 6:30 AM again tomorrow.
- I got bit right on the pointy part of my elbow when I was out setting up the sprinkler to water the lawn tonight. I've been taking garlic pills to discourage the little suckers...apparently not enough to work yet.
- I'm hungry. How is that possible?
- Which reminds me...the free dinner tonight was very yummy! Surprisingly so, for a frozen dinner...I'd recommend em.
- Only 13 days until Dove Chocolate Discoveries National Conference! Are you ready for some sweeties, Parippany, NJ?
- My mom and one of my close friends are both finally coming home this weekend - yay!!
24 July 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
It would seem I'm running a little behind today!