- I've decided (yes, this late in the game) to take Harriet's Comment Challenge. We'll see how close I can get.
- I have been accomplishing so much this week, but still not as much as I'd like. I still need to finish cleaning the living areas and spruce up the bathroom again before the party on Sunday.
- The prediction for rain tomorrow is up to 90%. This would definitely screw up our boating plans. Quite a bummer, since we were meeting up with a bunch of people for an annual owner's rally. Of course, I'm not sure if we're even registered, since the call I made to them on Monday was never returned...
- I'm so proud to be sitting next to two WRAPPED presents for Maggie. See, I'm notorious for presenting gifts in plastic bags, or in some other way not wrapped...but I really want to watch my big two-year-old unwrap at her party :)
- I hope Maggie doesn't get up at 6:30 AM again tomorrow.
- I got bit right on the pointy part of my elbow when I was out setting up the sprinkler to water the lawn tonight. I've been taking garlic pills to discourage the little suckers...apparently not enough to work yet.
- I'm hungry. How is that possible?
- Which reminds me...the free dinner tonight was very yummy! Surprisingly so, for a frozen dinner...I'd recommend em.
- Only 13 days until Dove Chocolate Discoveries National Conference! Are you ready for some sweeties, Parippany, NJ?
- My mom and one of my close friends are both finally coming home this weekend - yay!!
24 July 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
It would seem I'm running a little behind today!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ohh cool list! Well I myself and catching up with the July comments... This is my 707th! Oh must be a lucky number too!
Lovely plan list. I love the number 10 personally. Always good to see family members and friends again :)
I hope it doesn't rain for you guys this weekend. I love boating. We are suppose to go out boating with friends too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.
Nope, I didn't take the picture you commented on. It was a friend being sneaky with her camera. I'm glad she did. Have a great weekend.
I just wanted to thank you for joining the July Comment Challenge.
I have something new going on in August. Come on by and check it out.
Loved your list!
What's w/ the 6:30 thing? P also got up at 6:30. I hear her yelling "Mama!!" so I go in there and she looks up at me like an angel and says, "Rub my back please?" What are ya gonna do? :)
Just stopping by through Entrecard!
I posted you as my top dropper last week! Yay!!!!
Good luck on the comment challenge!
Your wrapped presents were a big hit with your little girl. And I'm glad to be home. I missed you and the rest of the family
Post a Comment