Tammy from Crazy Mom with 4 Boys tagged me for the 'Eight' meme! Looks fast and easy before I get to putting up some Disney pictures...
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
* Our new music class!
* a baked pie crust with cinnamon and sugar...
* Sleeping in my own bed.
* Cherry Coke.
* Taking a regular shower tomorrow.
* Having our grandfather clock put back together and working!
* Getting a tan.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
* Rode in the RV
* Had ice cream
* Washed the baby (and she was NOT pleased)
* Went for a walk
* Played peek-a-boo
* Sang the eensy-weensy spider...
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
* Make a respectable income and still be at home raising my daughter
* Be more athletic without my back hurting
* Tell some of the future
* Be more organized
* Hire someone to take care of more of the house stuff so hubby wouldn't have to
* Be more productive
* Train my cat to use the toilet. Oh, and not purge after she eats.
* Have my pretty gel nails again
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
* Rock of Love (any version)
* Daisy of Love
* Sesame Street
* Sid the Science Kid
* Dragon Tales
* My Bed Bugs
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
* Shrimp fried rice
* Hummus and pita chips
* Better Made White Cheddar Popcorn
* Snickers Ice Cream Bars
* Cocoa Fudge
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
* NC to visit friends
* PA to visit friends
* DC to be touristy and visit friends
* Disney World!
* Salem, MA
* AZ to visit friends (ummm...but not til winter!)
* someplace quiet on the ocean
8 PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED:
* Southern Tiger
I wish I could make a respectable income and still be at home raising our daughter too. That would just be heaven for me, but no such luck yet. Your TV list looks like mine. I don't seem to watch many grown up shows anymore. LOL!
I will do this in the morning!
Thanks! I definitely needed something to write about! :)
We sing the "itsy bitsy spider." Looks like you have your own version!?
Woo thanks for the tag. It was fun to fill out!
Post a Comment