- I miss Carolyn's copycat-worthy 10 Random Things for a Friday. Just sayin...
- Maggie and I are going to free story time at Biggby Coffee in an hour or so.
- I won't shower before we go (this is early for us, folks!)
- I might shower when we get back.
- My favorite line in Dragon Tales was on earlier this week. Ord says, "Look! A snail trail! Let's follow it." Makes me giggle like a 14-year-old boy.
- It's May! I need to update my chocolatier website with the May special!
- I'm looking forward to the second episode of Daisy of Love this weekend. Cuz I'm sort of twisted that way, I suppose.
- I'm feeling about hummus lately like Carolyn feels about sushi and sake. Maggie and I will pick some up while we're out this morning.
- I'm really looking forward to talking to my brother, sister-in-law and baby niece this weekend.
- It's a good thing there are only 10 Random Things, or I might not have time to get dressed before story time either. Boy, that would be awkward...
01 May 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun at story time. Look forward to seeing you both Saturday (for your party) and Sunday (for the first barbeque of the season)
I hope story time is fun. I think it sound way more fun then work.
Hi! Thanks for the nod and the shake. I posted a 10. My official reentry into life for May. but now you have me thinking about sushi and sake and that never turns out good. ;)
Post a Comment