Things I plan/hope/want to do over the next couple of weeks.
1. Visit Sonja and Jake!!
2. Visit Grandma (along with my cousin and her daughter, or all three of her kids).
3. Book FOUR Chocolate Tastings for September.
4. Reorganize my office for my chocolate stuff.
5. Bag up the cans/bottles in the garage and return them, and make the ugly box that collects too many of them go away forever.
6. Kill the bees making the nest under the awning of the shed.
7. Make a really cool dessert to take to my SIL for dinner on Saturday.
8. Work 30 hours each week.
9. Go to StrollerStrides twice a week.
10. Pay my student loan bill (and transfer the money to cover the check).
11. Go grocery shopping (soon!)
12. Organize the basement (okay, at least work on it).
13. Bring up the fall/Halloween decorations and decorate the house!
14. Pack up the baby stuff we don't need anymore.
15. Reinforce the shelves in the kitchen.
That's all I'm coming up with right now...
Hopefully getting it all down in black and white will stop it from spinning around in my head and distracting me.