03 July 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Sixteenth Edition
Thirteen things I'd do/get right around now if I still had a 'real' job. (i.e. disposable income) Oh, and someone to watch the baby, since a lot of this is stuff I can't do while holding her :)
2. Bikini line wax.
4. Hair cut.
5. Brow wax.
6. Cards for all the babies I know with birthdays this summer (especially this month!).
7. Get Maggie some new PJs in a bigger size.
8. Some hanging flower baskets to put by the front door.
9. Join the UU church and be able to give a few bucks to help support it.
10. Adopt a soldier and send a care box.
11. Go somewhere to work on my scrapbooks (no money involved, just someone to watch Maggie, since hubby needs to work on cars).
12. Take Maggie and go out with friends for lunch/dinner more often.
13. Take fun classes with Maggie.