- Mail in rebate for power converter thingy we got at the truck stop a few weeks ago.
- Work on cleaning off my counter for scrapbooking (so I'm ready for the new Cricut cutter hubby's bringing home for my Mothers' Day present).
- Friday - pick up Maggie's nine-month pictures at the mall.
- Return the shopping cart cover to BRU and get a birthday present for my friend's daughter, whose party we missed last weekend.
- Call the city of Knoxville again about hubby's speeding ticket to see exactly how much it is, and if there are points.
- Friday - go check and see if Maggie and I can get in the swim class starting next week.
- Friday - take the giant bag of coins that I will obviously never get rolled to the credit union and pay them whatever percentage they ask for to count them and deposit them to Maggie's account.
I think that list is intimidating enough for one week. I still have more stuff that needs to get done, but I think it will have to wait for another week...