Thanks to J.C. and Kelly for the great idea.
Things I'm grateful for:
1) My darling husband and the family we've made. He's the love of my life. I can hardly even remember life before him, and I usually don't want to.
2) The wonderful family I was born into. The stories of dread I hear about other people's families only make me appreciate mine more every day. Without my mom's support especially, I'd have gone crazy a very long time ago.
3) My beautiful baby girl. She's given new meaning to my life.
4) My health, and that of my family. I know I frequently don't do as well as I should taking care of myself, and I'm very thankful that nature lets it be a good enough job.
5) Having ends that meet. Just barely, sometimes, but they always do seem to meet in the end.