Thanks to J.C. and Kelly for the great idea.
Things I'm grateful for:
1) My darling husband and the family we've made. He's the love of my life. I can hardly even remember life before him, and I usually don't want to.
2) The wonderful family I was born into. The stories of dread I hear about other people's families only make me appreciate mine more every day. Without my mom's support especially, I'd have gone crazy a very long time ago.
3) My beautiful baby girl. She's given new meaning to my life.
4) My health, and that of my family. I know I frequently don't do as well as I should taking care of myself, and I'm very thankful that nature lets it be a good enough job.
5) Having ends that meet. Just barely, sometimes, but they always do seem to meet in the end.
Very awesome list!
Nice list. You have a beautiful way with words.
Isn't gratitude a refocusing experience? I decided this year that gratitude would be my mantra. And now even when days aren't what I would qualify as full of gratitude. I find some anyway. It's on my "other blog". http://blessedandgrateful.blogspot.com/
you do have a way with words! And I too love our relationship
such a great list :)
Post a Comment