I've been tagged by Steph.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I LOVE artichokes. Even when I was a little girl, if someone asked me what my favorite food was, my answer was the leafy green vegetable. With lots of butter, of course. YUM!!
2. I HATE driving in the rain or snow. I do it if I have to, though. Oh, and my definition of 'have to' is kind of liberal. If I say I'm going to be somewhere, I'll be there.
3. I try to never wear red and pink together. Unfortunately, they're together in a print on some of my underwear. Just sayin.
4. I don't eat ham. I don't dislike it, it just tears up my innards like nobody's business. Yeah, yucky.
5. I've never had sushi. I think I'd like to try it. I like seafood, so that should be a good sign, right?
6. I am a bit afraid of honey bears. You know, the honey that comes in a bear-shaped container? They're not natural. I have no problem with Aunt Jemima or Mrs Butterworth though. They're nice.
7. I love being tagged, and this will be dinner conversation at my house :)
And now I get to tag seven more people!
Unfortunately, it'll take me a few minutes to let them all know they've been tagged...work calls, the baby is crying, and mama is hungry for lunch!