- Find a doctor to see Maggie for her 2-month well-baby visit before we leave the country.
- Finish thank-you cards (I really mean it this week - I have like less than 5 to go!).
- Send birth announcements out.
- Finish miscellaneous scrapbook projects and such (I think I have three things 'in progress' that will never, ever get done if I don't finish them before I go back to work again...)
- Sincerely try to straighten up office (and my life will be a ton easier if I finish this before attempting item number 4. Space to accomplish tasks makes tasks so much more pleasant. Just sayin).
07 October 2007
Sunday, October 7, 2007
At least the to-do list is getting done in plenty of time...now hopefully some of the tasks on it will get accomplished this week as well!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment