28 September 2007


Didn't hear anything back on the job today. I am severely bummed. And now I'll have at least all weekend to wait. Darn.

We have one more week with hubby/daddy at home. After next weekend he has to go out west to the Venetian hotel or someplace else in Vegas, where they're leaving to do hot weather testing for like ten days or something. Next he'll come back home for one measly week and then we'll begin the exodus to Germany. He'll go first and I'll follow - hopefully after training for that job I really want.

I don't know if I mentioned how much I want that job??

No comments: