Still to-do this week:
- Write thank you cards for stuff received since Maggie was born
- Go buy BBQ stuff for Friday (meat, buns, soda, sides)
- Go buy birthday cards and start sending them again (I've sent cards to all of my and DH's extended family for a long time, but stopped cold turkey when Maggie was born. I didn't mean to stop, just got overwhelmed. Time to start again!)
- Leave stuff out for Purple Heart on Thursday (I think - it may have been last Thursday, since all my days/weeks run together...)
- Dream task list? Work on scrapbooking.
Today was wonderfully productive. My mom knew I was ready to crack up, so she came out to help me with the baby, and menu planning, and grocery shopping, and a bit of laundry (including re-making the bed, which I hate).