Feeling exceptionally old all of a sudden...went to the store on my lunch. The store where the really sweet girl with the really cool jewelry is always all 'oh! i like your boots!' Anyway, I enjoy visiting with her when I go there and always thought she was a really sweet kid - today she says something about her husband! Huh? How can you be married, you're like...12! It's like the hottie boys calling me ma'am. I'm aging fast and not real happy bout it.
Only one day late, it's This-or-That Tuesday.
1. Strawberries or blueberries? Both are great - but most favorite would be strawberries.
2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"? I just saw Legally Blonde 2 last week! I don't think it even had enough mental calories to qualify as brain candy! Yes, I did enjoy it :)
3. Hamburgers or hot dogs? I don't crave either one, but for barbecue I prefer hot dogs. Or hamburgers.
4. Boating or hiking? Hiking.
5. Suntan lotion or sunblock? Sunblock on my face (see aging comments above).
6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"? Never watched either one.
7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett? Touch call. Probably Buffett. Mostly for the alcohol references :D
8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand? Supermarket.
9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on? Didn't we already have this one? In the car, definitely windows down, although I've discovered an exception. On my way to a candle show I have to use the air conditioning...or the show will have to start with mere puddles of wax..
10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home? Away, but just for a little while at a time...I miss my girls (read: cats) too much to be gone long!