It's time to update with the Friday Five. Yes, on Sunday. So what?
1. How are you planning to spend the summer? Same as usual, unfortunately. The bills keep coming, even in the summer, so I keep working. I will be taking three whole consecutive days off for the PartyLite National Conference. Me and 11,000 of my closest friends (note sarcasm).
2. What was your first summer job? Although it wasn't just for summer, I'm sure all of my first jobs were babysitting. I used to apparently tolerate the lil tykes better than I do now.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go? Hmm...I would love to lounge and poke around Salem, Massachusetts. I remember visiting little colonial towns with my parents years ago - they always have tours with the old history and such. I enjoy that kind of stuff and would love to see what history says about Salem.
4. What was your worst vacation ever? Worst vacation? Nothing is springing to mind. Even the one where someone tried to molest me, the rest of the vacation was still good. Don't think I've had a 'worst' vacation.
5. What was your best vacation ever? When I was little, we used to take two weeks every summer exploring the U.S. and Canada. Those were all great experiences. They make it hard to choose one best vacation ever. What stands out in my mind right now, maybe just cuz it's the most recent, is a camping trip I took last year. I decided about 2 weeks before hand that I needed a break and asked a friend of mine (who had suggested it previously) if he still wanted to go camping. Yuppers! He planned the whole thing. We went up and down the state of Wisconsin, checking out all the state parks and landmarks - my kinda stuff. Definitely a great vacation.