- Hubs and I are both scheduled for our first Fauci Ouchie (not my phrase, swiped it from a friend in New Jersey)! He's getting his today, and I'm scheduled for this coming Tuesday. I was annoyed with all the sites and info, but a friend who's been a vaccine angel for lots and lots of people sheduled them both for us earlier this week. Thank you, vaccine angel!
- I signed up for some more Home Chef meals since hubby is home more evenings during race season (easy to say, he leaves today for a test day at the track tomorrow! LOL). But at least he's usually just as far away as the garage, so I can start cooking again. Between the kids and I, we never eat enough to make cooking a full meal worth it. I was clicking through the other meal boxes today, but Home Chef was the first one to say, "Hey! We missed you! Here's some discounts!" :D
- I can't go a WHOLE post without talking about books! First: If you're Canadian, especially, watch Books I Think You Should Read next week for the Knives and Knightsticks review and giveaway. Super fun book, and since the authors based the story in Toronto, they want to give a copy specifically to a Canadian, plus a couple U.S. giveaways too! While I've seen comparisons to other authors, this book really reminded me of Abby Jimenez's The Friend Zone and Happy Ever After Playlist - a spunky, fun vibe about friends, with some adventure and romance tossed in.
- Can I tell you how excited I am to sleep in tomorrow?!? I was gonna be able to sleep in a bit this morning, since hubby doesn't have to work so I could wait til the last minute instead of getting ready and out of his way earlier, but then I woke up AN HOUR EARLY. Just because. And when you're not going back to sleep, you just know, amiright? Tomorrow I need to make up for that.
- And I'm thrilled that the weather looks like it finally may stay warm and get warmer! Yesterday's snow (I'm in Michigan) was a little rude, honestly.
Hope you're staying happy and healthy :)