Here we have, my 2019 goal list:
- Establish educational savings accounts for both kids. This is the year! Thankfully, Ashley from Armadillo Bulldog left me some helpful information in a comment when I announced this as a failed goal from 2018 (and it was also a fail from 2017!). Thanks, Ashley - I'm on it!
- Bake regularly.
- Yell less.
- Complete a counted cross-stitch project. I've got two to choose from! I think first I need to get a good crafting light for the corner of the family room. And having my new glasses will help too.
- Wash my vehicle at least monthly.
- Drink at least four glasses of water daily, on a regular basis.
- Learn to french braid my hair and Maggie's.
- Set up my Erin Condren notebook as a recipe book.
- Complete at least 50 Yelp reviews.
- Feed birds through the winter.
- Put hanging flower baskets at front porch for summer.
- Continue unpacking office boxes from the basement.
- Score for Pearson.
- Work elections (if there are any this year?).
- Blog regularly.
- Walk regularly when it's warm outside.
- Read more books. 2018 saw me reading 42, so 'more' means 43! I'm well ahead of this goal so far.
- See at least ten movies in the theater.
- Do the 52 week savings challenge for holiday shopping at the end of the year.
- Save enough from my school-year paychecks so we can still do fun stuff this summer.
- Burn more candles.
- Update the kids' bedroom doors (currently still decorated from Valentine's Day, 2014, I think).
- Re-organize office with a goal of more crafty stuff I enjoy.
- And then do more crafty stuff (card-making or scrapbooking?).
- Minimize wardrobe to fit comfortably in drawers seasonally (with off-season in under-bed storage).
- Keep working a job outside the home.
- Get at least one more pair of work pants, so I can have two outfits. LOL
- Do something fun with my hair (cut/color) at least once this year.
- Do a couples painting (at like Painting with a Twist or whatever) with hubs.
- Get new bath towels for the whole house.
- Relocate the toys (except maybe the board games?) out of the family room, and into the kids' rooms and the basement.
- Appreciate that my life is pretty wonderful with or without these goals accomplished.
- Believe in my ability to complete these goals.
You’re right you do have a great life! I usually just need to stay focused
I'm surprised you "only" read 42 books in 2018 lol. My goal was 50 and I read about 42-43.... One of my goals is to read more.
I'm with you on some of these! Drinking water - but more than 4. Writing Yelp reviews - I didn't think of setting a number (good idea). I also have a goal to blog regularly! Good goals, Becki!
Post a Comment