- Well, I've been doing some soul-searching lately, and I've got a post I'm putting a lot of thought into. But this isn't it. Hahahaha...
- Oops - hit enter. And besides that post, I also have another book review for next week, and another Stitch Fix reveal (boy, I LOVE my stylist, Kat!).
- It's finally cooling off toward regular February weather again. So I can barely see across our little swamp with the thick fog. Perfect zombie weather!
- I'm actually getting excited to head to Dearborn, MI for a Perfectly Posh Day Away next week!! This is the last round of Day Aways, but it's been sort of a mini, regional conference they've done with new catalogs. Their idea of 'mini' has been blown out of the water by the company's growth, so they're switching back to BIG conferences in one location for everyone again after this.
- I have to do one of my least-favorite things today. See, tomorrow I'm having a Tastefully Simple freezer meal party. We'll assemble 10 dinners in freezer bags, and then for the next couple weeks I should complain less about feeding my family. At least that's the goal. Anyway, in the meantime, meaning TODAY, I need to go buy the 10 meals worth of meat, and cut/cube/slice it. The worst part of cooking for me is handling raw meat. Ugh.
- We had a four-day weekend last weekend for the kids' 'mid-winter break,' but I wish we had one this weekend. It's been an exceptionally stressful three days of school so far this week (hopefully Friday turns out happy - she just left...). One friend just wants to talk about 'crushes,' and another friend gets hurt in the crossfire. My daughter just wants to make everyone happy. I told her to make herself happy without hurting anyone intentionally, and they people who are supposed to be in her life will stay.
- I've never thought of March as a super busy month, but I'm suddenly looking at all but nine days of the whole month with something scheduled. And we still have a week! Oops - just remembered another event. Make that EIGHT days!
- Whoa! My little guy is sleeping in hard this morning! He usually wakes up as most of the house gets ready to leave, but it's 9am and he's still out... Lucky guy...
- I'm so grateful to work from home and have a successful business, but I'm starting to feel sort of stuck in a rut. Time to shake it up! While my job isn't going anywhere, I can always focus on different aspects of it, or even put more effort to different little jobs I do. What do you do when you need a change emotionally, but not necessarily the risk of a 'real' change?
- Well, I've got three more happy mail packages to put together so they can get to the post office today and spread a little happy next week at their destination. Have a great weekend!
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
21 hours ago