- Another hot day. After a vacation that ended up a bit chilly from time to time, I'm okay with it!
- And vacation - today does not feel like Friday at all! Having a weekend so soon after getting home (Tuesday night) feels like a real bonus!
- I feel like I have the potential to be really productive today. We'll see what happens. LOL
- Watch for my next book review coming soon. I'm still turning the book over in my mind. I reall liked it, but I'm not sure what I want to write just yet.
- So excited to go to the Perfectly Posh leadership conference next weekend!! And to really sweeten the pot, I get to go with my best friend <3
- I think I still have rice krispies treats packed in a big box in the garage from vacation. They're sounding like a really good breakfast right about now...
- Dang. I'm in the mood to go chill (literally) at the theater and see a movie with the kids, but I think our fundage is starting to run a little low for such an elaborate expedition. Hahaha... Why are the movies so expensive??
- The next project on my to-do list (besides that book review) is to do all the business reviews I can think of from our vacation, and post them up on Yelp.
- I can hardly believe summer is half over!!
- What else do I NEED to do this summer?? Please tell me what your 'summer isn't real until I ______' activity is!
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago