- Hi Blogger-land! I'm here, posting twice in one week (kind of miraculous lately, eh?) because Facebook is breaking my heart. I'm scared for everyone. Black people, being pre-judged by law enforcement and onlookers - the children of friends, growing up black and not even knowing what that could mean yet - law enforcement friends, fighting a losing battle and being hated for their badge and the color of their skin too - all of the infighting friends, losing and giving up on relationships they've had for years as they divide on the issues.
- Ha! And here I drag it to my peaceful little corner anyway. I can speak up, but I, personally, cannot dwell on it much longer before being frozen in sadness over it all.
- It looks like the rainstorms forcasted here came over night, so we have another beautiful day!
- Am I the only one who feels like summer is FLYING by? I finally set dates for the trip I've wanted all summer to my besties house with my kids, to visit her and her kids. Now I need to get on the phone and schedule my last few needed summer appointments around that too.
- I think I'll go shopping. Maybe shopping will make me feel better. We need milk anyway...
- I'm on level 976 on Candy Crush. I have FIVE moves to get two stripies, and two dotties. I don't think it can be done. I tell my daughter this on every level. And then I pass it anyway :D
- One of my aquatic frogs in my aquarium died a few days ago too. I'll admit I shed a few tears. There's still one left, so I think I'll go get that one some more company if everyone makes it another week (deaths in an aquarium seem to come all at once...).
- Sharing with kids means that your morning glass of water starts tasting like pancake syrup (which you don't like) because the four-year-old is thirsty. LOL
- I got a new swimsuit from Lands End and I LOVE it. SO comfy. Well worth the investment.
- I'm hoping for a calm, fun, relaxing and uneventful weekend for us all <3
STAR LORD and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY are back for another blockbuster adventure! To share my excitement about Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, I'm ...
1 day ago