- It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here! I just have a few more gifts to get, then I'll be more than ready to enjoy the week before Christmas off with both kids at home :)
- I love drinking out of my 'All I want for Christmas is BRAINS' zombie cup.
- One of our holiday decorations is a penguin with bells on him, that goes around a doorknob. He somehow got hung around the outside storm door. So I keep hearing bells and thinking it's deliveries. It usually isn't.
- Paper Source sent my two catalogs this month. I'm not sure if I should love them or hate them for this.
- I'm really enjoying getting back into crafting a bit more. I had a Close To My Heart meeting/workshop last weekend and didn't quite finish my projects. It's been so peaceful to clear off the kitchen table and work on them for a bit. One more hour should more than finish it all up and I'll be ready to share the results.
- While I'm not usually known for my motivation, I'm strongly considering making cutout sugar cookies with the kids while Maggie is on break. LOVE having Christmas on a Friday. It's like we have a whole week to just chill at home away from the regular schedule before the holiday gets here.
- It's almost time to switch to my 2016 planner!! That's sort of exciting itself.
- I see a few more things from previous companies that need to leave my desk/office. Hopefully I can make a few bucks while unloading/decluttering...
- I've totally got the munchies, but nothing sounds like what I want. Maybe some popcorn and read a bit more of my book (probably a good plan, since I think my book is due back today or tomorrow!).
- Oops - I think we totally forgot to even mention St Nicholas Day this year! Maybe next year.. It was big in Germany when we were there, but I think we've fallen out of touch with a lot of our German peeps.
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago