- Well, dang. Doctor's office forgot to call in my prescription after yesterday's visit. They said to take it first thing in the morning, so I guess I'll start tomorrow. I've been dizzy for a couple weeks now with what they call a 'eustacheon tube dysfunction.' I'm miserable and really hope the new drugs work fast.
- The wind outside still sounds super fierce. Glad I'm inside most of the time.
- I'm hungry, but all I can find in the kitchen are ingredients. :(
- Next Thursday I should start my 12 Days of Christmas! I like to list exactly what my dream wish list would look like, with links when possible. I wish everyone on my list would do this so I wouldn't spend so much time fretting about what to buy for them. :D
- I purposely got rid of several bookcases, since they seemed to just take up room and not serve a big 'purpose' (I also got rid of a lot of the books). Now I got a box of books from my childhood that were in my mom's basement and wish I had more bookcase space. I think my proper route is to get rid of the books on the existing bookcase, since I'd rather keep/display the classics from the 80s.
- If I won the lottery, I would probably have my lunch delivered frequently.
- I have some 'me' time this weekend (saying that quietly so other stuff doesn't come to fill the time!) and I think I just might play around with my Cricut. I got it for Mothers' Day a few years ago and haven't used it much, but now I feel like I NEED to to utilize all the awesome stuff I can make in conjunction with my Close To My Heart biz.
- Still hungry, still dizzy. Might go take another nap.
- Really hoping there is no snow for at least all of November, or how about til Christmas? I'm ready to retire from life outside my house for January, February and even part of March, but I've still got a few plans in November and December...
- Need stocking stuffers? Check out Perfectly Posh! Obviously super fabulous for women and girls, but we even have a mens' line! Always buy 5, get one FREE, and shipping is just $5 for any size order, right to your door (U.S. only). Thanks for your support <3
13 November 2015
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry your not having a good day. :( I think the nap sounds like one of the best thing on your list! I've been thinking about taking a nap since I got up this morning and I don't even have a good excuse, except that it sounds really good today. lol! We're big on doing wish lists on Amazon for Christmas ideas. It definitely makes shopping easier. Thanks for sharing and hope you get feeling better!
Do you have your script yet? Ask the pharmacist if you can take right away or if you need to wait another day. Look forward to you feeling better.
I have the bookcase cutter issue, too! But I'm SO happy my girls love to read. I can't believe your dr forgot to call it in--that is unacceptable! I hope your weekend turns around healthwise!
I hate when all you can find is ingredients in the kitchen but nothing else. I love the lottery comment, oh the things we would buy if we won it besides lunch every day. :)
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope this weekend is a good one.
I must say, I am VERY jealous of you having too many bookcases. I've been hunting for one for months (I live on an island and have to rely on the resale shop), but none have turned up. Hope you feel better!
I would have taken those bookcases off your hands! lol. I have two and really need three.
If I won the lottery, I think I would have someone deliver all of my meals.
The wind has been crazy the last few days! I hope that it calms down a bit. I don't mind the cold as much as the wind!
I hope you feel better. The wind has been crazy.
Friday night's news from Paris had to put a damper on most people's mood and our family had a funeral to attend on Saturday morning so last few days have really reminded me about how much being on this world is a blessing.
Post a Comment