- I am SUPER grateful a new filter got our furnace working well again.
- I really wish I could take my boy's growing pains away. Last night was rough.
- Do you do paper-crafting/card-making/scrapbooking? I would LOVE for you to check out my site at becki.ctmh.com. I just had my grand opening with Close To My Heart, and I'm so excited to share and reaching for my 60 and 90 day business sales goals :)
- Maggie was a bit worried when I told her I was doing my new paper business that she wouldn't have her Perfectly Posh hook-up anymore. I am keeping my Posh business too!! I do Posh specials and sales in my Facebook group, and also offer parties completely on Facebook. Working in the middle of the night in my PJs? Yes, please!
- Halloween season starts tonight here! Well, actually, Maggie had her hair dyed purple on Tuesday night so she can be Mal from Descendants for all of our parties, but the parties start tonight! We've got tonight at the community center, tomorrow at the community nature center, next weekend at a neighbor's house, and then Halloween week at a local restaurant, two at school, and then 'real' trick or treating. Hopefully the trick or treating weather is better this year than last!
- My desk looks better than it ever has. I can seriously like see the surface in spots! And it's been this close to clean for more than a week. Go, me!
- It's only October, and I'm already getting to the point where I mostly think about how cold I am as I sit here. Ugh.
- Going to lunch with my mom and dad today. Yay!
- Do cardinals migrate? I just looked out my window and saw two males and a female hanging out at the top of my tree. I don't recall usually seeing them that high. Must be cold..
- Really excited that Jack's room is moving along. Just needs the trim painted, and hardwood floors put in, and then I can start moving his furniture out of the hallway and other rooms, and back into his new room :)
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago