- I always want the title to auto-fill once I start typing, but it doesn't do that on Blogger.
- I'm chilling for a few minutes before my shower and using the Stripper detoxifying face mask. I'm tingly!
- Today is the last day of school before holiday break - yippee!! I love having Maggie home with Jack and I :)
- Anyone still play Candy Crush? I feel like I've been on level 410 FOREVER! Maybe I should take a day and just make it a goal? I usually just play the five lives or so that I 'get' each day.
- Less than a week til Christmas, and I think I'm mostly just waiting on deliveries. I do want to get a few more things for hubby's stockings, and I've asked him to get something for a couple other relatives from the kids. But I'm quite proud to say I was really on top of it, and my savings plan earlier in the year worked so I could get most of the gifts taken care of online a month or more ago! Yay!
- I'm having a Facebook party for my Perfectly Posh business. It will start the day after Christmas and run about a week. If you want to be invited, please let me know. :)
- Don't forget to enter to win the Harlem Globetrotters tickets!
- We have literally eaten out every day this week except Monday. Tuesday night was date night, Wednesday hubby came home a little early and we decide it would be fun, and last night hubby came home instead of working, so anything I could make without thawing didn't sound..well, yummy! So we went out with another neighborhood family. Tonight he's working again, and I don't cook for just the kids and I...
- I'm so glad to have a relatively relaxing weekend before the holiday. Tomorrow we have nothing planned, and Sunday we'll head out to see the Detroit Zoo's Wild Lights show!
- Hope your holidays are going well too, and things are as merry as all the season music tells us they should be ;)
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
1 day ago