- Send out gift cards to my team members who were active by October 15.
- Send out a surprise gift to another team member ;)
- Choose a winning team member from those who listed their bookings on our Facebook page for October.
- Plan grocery shopping/menus starting November 1 (yes, that's this week!).
- Scan/send water bill to tenants.
- Pick up mail at the post office.
- Start sending invites for '12 Days of Christmas' shows with Dove. Essentially, it's hosts choosing to do a catalog party in December, for which they'll get extra prizes (in addition to their regular host benefits). Want in? Anyone in the 48 contiguous states can do it - let me know :)
- Find invites and work on list for my annual ornament exchange.
- Finish planning my LEGO duplo House Party for November 16.
- Keep working on my office (straightening and organizing).
- Start a list of future blog posts for my new blog (details to follow ;) ).
- Continually follow-up with all of my November and December chocolate hosts.
- LAST swimming class tonight!
28 October 2013
Yeah. I just totally made that up. I have a lot of stuff that's been stewing in my think tank that needs some action. Here's some of the things I will make progress on in the next week or so.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! to last swim class lol You always motivate me so... I just need to plan other things besides knitting lol :) I slowly get things done - after all, I do have an extra 40 hours / week now :)
Post a Comment