- So. Confused. Yesterday I was convinced it was Friday, but of course today isn't Saturday, so I feel like it's a sort of extra day and I'm not sure WHAT I need to do....
- Oh, yeah - I should do some more laundry. Because I should always be doing laundry ;)
- I think Jack is currently napping through my grocery shopping window. And tomorrow everything will probably be more crowded and I won't want to shop. I think we have enough food to not starve before Monday. I'm pretty sure...
- It's a testament to how truly 'random' I am today that I keep forgetting I'm working on this post. Doh! But at least now the laundry is started and the yummy steaks are marinating for dinner.
- Walked away again. Oops.
- Am I the only one LOVING the 'fall' weather? Someone commented on what a beautiful October day we were having earlier this week. I'd be perfectly happy if it were like this right up til November :)
- I believe I have some free samples waiting in my P.O. box. Need to get up there to get them. Free samples are always fun!
- As much as I am admittedly enjoying the cool weather, I just can't believe summer is practically over! There were very few HOT days this year. I wouldn't mind if the winter were less cold and snowy too. Hey, a girl can dream.
- I totally thought there would be more excitement over my offering business kits on sale, but I still have all three coupons to give away! If you know someone interested in an extra income stream or part-time hobby that earns money instead of costing, I'm part of a fabulous ground-floor business backed by a world leader in CHOCOLATE! Let me know if you or a friend is interested in starting your own business for less than $100.
- I actually did make a bit of progress in my office the other day (as far as straightening stuff and purging...). Hopefully much more to follow soon.
Finally I did it - posted a new video!
2 weeks ago