- I'm hungry. Wish something here sounded good for lunch.
- Hubby has been working like mad around here! Last night we got new blinds put up in the master bedroom, a couple things hung up in Maggie's room, and the trim moulding put back on the floors downstairs. Yay!!
- I'm kind of excited to be making my favorite Kimmy's Chicken Dip for my Uppercase Living party tomorrow. Check it out! If you need anything, it's not too late to order on my party :)
- I'm so glad my headache is finally gone (at least I think it is....).
- Maggie and I did our toenails yesterday. Maggie is convinced that Master Pitcher (her karate teacher) is going to say they're 'so pretty!!' We'll see ;) He doesn't strike me as the type to comment on such things.
- Tonight is our last night of this session of karate classes, and Maggie has been on my case since we woke up to put on her karate clothes. Run around in all white all day? I don't think so.
- Maggie and I are both excited to show our new house to more people tomorrow :)
- I finally got the chimes on the grandfather clock fixed. Go, me!
- I am so tired today. We were up late last night, and then it was really bright in our room this morning, so Maggie decided it was time to wake up way earlier than we should have!
- The view out my office window still kicks butt. Just sayin...
03 June 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I can't make it to you party :( But I can't wait to see your new place.
You should post a picture of that beautiful office view.
YES! You should post lots of pics of your new place! We want to see it!
What age did you start her in karate? We were thinking about that or jiu jitsu... that just has to be spelled wrong...
you guys are really moving along... for me that usually makes me move faster to see how much I've progressed. Looking good.
Post a Comment