This meme is swiped from a blogger named Fridge from the blog Buzzing Fridge. Buzzing Fridge's last post was in 2010. He states he got it from Toast. Since we've got Toast's pick (Fridge never shared one) we thought that we'd post it. Toast has had a blog since 2003, but when he reinvents it, he deletes his archives. So we have no idea where Toast got it. It's 50 questions, so we will do it in three parts. Had we had found the old blog, we would known where Toast got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My new eyeliner didn't last.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Right now? None, cuz I'm in my PJs already. But I think there's like a whopping $4 in my purse...
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Four.
4. Favorite planet? Earth. I've never lived anywhere else.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Hubby. And he never leaves a message because he keeps trying other numbers til he finds me :)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I've only got one. Some weird techno beat, I think.
7. What shirt are you wearing? My Detroit Tigers hoodie.
8. Do you label yourself? Nah. The cheap labels fall right off, and the really good ones rip hair out when you pull them off.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I think I got the slippers on my feet from Target. No brand name.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright, lately.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Absolutely nothing.
12. What does your watch look like? Does anyone really wear a watch anymore? I just check the time on my phone if I need to.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Either sleeping, or wishing I was.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Hahahaha....she's so cute!"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Maybe a quarter mile away? The parking lot faces my street, but I think the actual store address is on the other main street.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Details....